Day 1 of F2P Predictions

LodSock

I predict the Cartel Market will crash as Turbines lotro store often does resulting in server reboots

Actuallly, I think you are right here. I don't see where they can get a live server stress test except on live servers... so yeah..... I can see this happening. There will be stress bugs to fix I'm sure.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunatly, i wont be able to play tommorrow due to work, which is 24 hour shifts.

I predict that F2P will not make as big an impact as many people seem to believe. Perhaps tommorrow will see an influx of players but i doubt you will see wait times. General Chat should be interesting.

Overall I dont feel F2P will change much for us than the trial players do now.

The cartel shop is really the big thing tommorrow and i predict alot of carbonite players in fleet and people will be gambling away for some new goodies.

Personally I cant wait to get my jedi something new for a chest piece, something without a hood.

Come on guys, this game will never go f2p, all those silly people who said that 1.2 was this game's NGE were clueless.

This game's going to beat WoW after all.

Whats everyones obession with beating wow, wow was successfull cos it was simple and launched at the right time, also the wow devs make up law as they go along which is harder to do with swtor, not even blizzards next mmo will do as well as wow did, i dont think any mmo ever will again

Whats everyones obession with beating wow, wow was successfull cos it was simple and launched at the right time, also the wow devs make up law as they go along which is harder to do with swtor, not even blizzards next mmo will do as well as wow did, i dont think any mmo ever will again

whooooosh, right over your head.