worried about server population

lotthar

k my friends made pre launch guild on a certain server and are in playing aready. what im worried about about is the rest of our wow guild are all wanting to come to that server to play with us.now lets say that server gets locked due to high population or has crazy long que times we all wont get to play together just wondering if anyone knows if they have any plans to adress this ?

i wouldn't think they would lock any server's aNytime soon. if they did, it would be stupid, they know friends and guilds are trying to get on same servers. And no matter what happens, at launch and shortly there after, server que times are always a possibility. But it's better to have long que times at start on a server becuase 1 or 2 months after release some server's pop plummets. imo they are doing everything they can to prevent server que times. I would guess that as soon as a server hit's a que time is when they plan on opening a new server, as they have said "we will open new server's as they are needed".