At least give back BH comms to the last boss, or change how weekly works

Am I the only one who thinks that it is a bad idea that only killing the second boss gives black hole commendations?

I noticed that now many people are spamming republic fleet/imperial fleet chat with "LF1M EC sm last 2 bosses" and nobody seems to want to join them.

And why would anyone?

If you join a group that has already done the first 2 bosses, and do the rest with them and get saved, you can't get your weekly done that week anymore. And the remaining bosses give absolutely nothing to anyone who does not need rakata gear anymore.

How about adding some additional black hole commendations to at least to the last boss only, to give a reason for people who are in it only for that to continue and do the whole operation, instead of current system, which makes it more appealing for them to just leave group after second boss.

Also maybe they should change the weekly to work in a such a way that if you join a group that has already killed the second boss, those joiners should be allowed to get their weekly done by killing one of the remaining bosses or something like that, to give people reason to join these half-finished groups.

So basically I would suggest 2 changes.

Add 2 black hole commendations to the last bosses of EC sm and TFB sm (if you must you can also at the same time reduce the number of commendation from the weekly mission from 8 to 6 so the total number earned through doing the sm remains the same)

Change the weekly missions so that they can be completed either by doing the second boss (like now) or by killing any boss after the second boss (so if you join a group who has killed the second boss, you can still get them).