Understandable Confusion

lunabaguna

With notes such as this:

http://www.swtor.com/blog/early-game-access-starting-december-13th-details-emails-and-more

Where SR says:

The good news is that effectively everyone is being given two 'extra bonus' days as the EGA program is now up to seven days long. The bad news is unfortunately we cannot let people know on an individual basis when they will gain access until we are ready.

And tweets that give differing expectations:

1) The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

2) If you were not invited during today's invites, don't worry! We will continue to invite more people as Early Game Access continues.

and then

3) Don't worry, there are still more invites coming today! We will announce when the next wave is sent.

Its understandable people are getting confused.

Just wondering if we can get a more stable frame of reference for how this roll out will be continuing, as well as maybe a solid reason why?

Do you guys have a target in mind for new players per day? Is it based on server strength? I guess we are just wondering, what is your criteria at this point for how often you are doing waves, why, and what we can expect in the coming days? We appreciate all your hard work, but would like more solid communication.

With notes such as this:

http://www.swtor.com/blog/early-game-access-starting-december-13th-details-emails-and-more

Where SR says:

The good news is that effectively everyone is being given two 'extra bonus' days as the EGA program is now up to seven days long. The bad news is unfortunately we cannot let people know on an individual basis when they will gain access until we are ready.

And tweets that give differing expectations:

1) The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

2) If you were not invited during today's invites, don't worry! We will continue to invite more people as Early Game Access continues.

and then

3) Don't worry, there are still more invites coming today! We will announce when the next wave is sent.

Its understandable people are getting confused.

Just wondering if we can get a more stable frame of reference for how this roll out will be continuing, as well as maybe a solid reason why?

Do you guys have a target in mind for new players per day? Is it based on server strength? I guess we are just wondering, what is your criteria at this point for how often you are doing waves, why, and what we can expect in the coming days? We appreciate all your hard work, but would like more solid communication.

This would make sense, I do wonder if the last tweet was just to appease customers who are cheesed off. Personally, I’m disappointed and I don’t think BW are handling it very well but it’s not the end of the world. The main thing that bothers me is that I wanted to get on ASAP to reserve the name I wanted. I’m in a pre-launch guild so I’m restricted to one server. The annoying thing is that like a lot of other people I did buy the game on the 21st, but game.co.uk didn’t send out codes until the 26th. Personally I’d let us all on then then let people queue at the servers, at least you get an ETA then.

Ah well.