Battlefront 1

Pumbli

Does anybody know if a digital copy of this game is available for purchase anywhere online?

Been looking for it and I can't find a trace of any trace of digital copies. I don't really want to order a physical copy, shipping costs here are way too expensive.

Steam is your friend. Maybe even gamespy, too.

Nah looked on Steam, they only have BF 2. Though question OP, how come you want 1 instead of 2? I mean the only real differences between the two is the single player and a few map changes. Unless you are looking for it, just for the single player aspect. BF 2 is still good for online play btw...though I swear if they make a BF 3 they better balance the rocket launchers to where they do far more damage to vehicles then infantry, its so annoying to be one shot by a Vanguard when its not the right class at all to use against infantry.

Also fun fact: The mines carried by the Vanguards, are actually personal mines not vehicles mines. Yet they do a lot of damage to vehicles.

So if the devs for BF 3 wanna get it right for Vanguards and mines, they need to add in both personal mines and vehicle mines(replacing thermal detonators). Not saying that the personal mines couldn't do damage to vehicles, just shouldn't be so much compared to actual vehicle mines.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Nah looked on Steam, they only have BF 2. Though question OP, how come you want 1 instead of 2? I mean the only real differences between the two is the single player and a few map changes. Unless you are looking for it, just for the single player aspect.

You got it! Looking for it for nostalgic purposes. I had it on PS2 years ago but a friend of mine broke my disk. I haven't come across a copy of it since. I have BF2 both on PC and PS2 though. :p

So yeah, mainly looking for BF1 for the singleplayer.

Edited by Pumbli