Help with re-rolling after 1.2

kaival

I have been playing a Vanguard tank and a Sage healer, because they both were entertaining for me, and even enjoyed switching between them.

After 1.2 all the fun is gone with (amazingly) both characters, not going into the details for it, but just felt strange not being able to keep group healed with some feeling of control in a FP some levels lower than us, and not to be able to keep the healer safe as a tank when playing the vg.

Make or break is here for me (recently re-rolled on new server because old one got empty of players), must have fun with the new char or I will not be able to again level again, and need to find a new game.

This is not a "I QUIT" post, its a cry for help!

1.2 sucked so far....

Learn the class you like, changes will be made to every single class over the life span of this game and things will be balanced over and over again. Your new op class will be nerfed at some point as well over-buffed, over-nerfed. So far imo bioware is doing a good job regarding balance and I believe it'll keep up.

There needs to be separation between PvE and PvP skills, or strengths. Fighting another player is NOT the same as fighting an NPC. We wouldnt need all these questionable nerfs if balance wasn't done on PvE because of PvP.

They need to make a secondary PvP buff that makes abilities work differently in PvP so they can balance the two different entities well....differently.

As for classes I have a 50 scoundrel, guardian, and sage with a 40 vanguard. Each of them are fun but the vanguard now seems to hit like a wet noodle at times. Just means I need to throw a few more attacks to take down the same mobs, survivability hasn't changed.

All in all the classes remained the same post 1.2 but you do need to modify certain play methods and tactics. Typical major game patch and really nothing to be up in arms about, not like I'm saying anyone in actually up in arms in this post.