What body size is your bounty hunter? How does it look?

Face

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I think the only body type that looks good on a bh is body type 3 all the other bh look so small like a toothpick plus as body type 2 you never look good in the armor I tried when I stared but I didn't like body type 2 so I made another character but type 3 Edited by BuddyBobber

I play a BT3 Ratataki Male and armor look HUGE on him - especially the WH/EWH series of armors.

However, There's a lot of chest/head armor combos that makes him look like a pinhead. If I get a bulky chest armor, I have to make sure to get a large head armor. I also have to make sure to wear bulky leg armor with bulky chest armor, or I look like a bullfrog standing up.

Body Type 3 looks so freakishly unrealistic, I wonder how people can play as them.

My female rattataki PT is the only body type 3 character I have, and I have to agree with this assessment. It took a long, long time for me not to get weirded out seeing my character on the screen. She just looks disproportionate and awkward.

And this is coming from someone built like that in RL.

Chiss

Male

Body type 2

I wouldn't have it any other way. I feel like body type 2 is the true spirit of bounty hunters. Completely fit, Quick, Agile, light on your feet, with a perfectly toned body, and more brains than brawn. They wear a powered suit to give them all the brawn anyone could ever need, to accent their already imposing set of skills. when I think Power Suit I cant help but think towards characters like Tony Stark or Samus Aran, they aren't hulking brutes but quite the opposite. the clones and storm troopers were never hulking body builders either.

How I see it Boba may not have looked as imposing standing next to the gigantic Vader, but he was every bit a bad ***. And as we know from all the books and spinoff games and such, anyone that doubts that for a second is in for a surprise.

Honestly I was never too happy with any of the body styles. it's like they had to add at least one thing that makes each body seem out of whack.

Male 1 - head.

Male 2- butt (why can they NOT design a butt right? looks like it's blown up with balloons)

Male 3- upper out of proportion to lower. too meaty w/o enough definition

male 4 - Not sure what to say on this one...its probably got the least issues, except i just don't liek playing it.

Female 1 - not bad really...except rail thin wrists and ankles look like I could pop them by looking at them crosseyed.

Female 2 - female one with bigger b00bs. just looks a bit too flat from the backside (where i am most the time).

Female 3 - probably the best IMO...I like the athletic legs, but they squared the shoulders a bit too much (girls have Traps too ya know), and chest is a bit extreme...they could have made them look amazonian in the upper body without making them look like a female arnold. arms are a bit skinny...with a muscular chest like that i'd expect a bit more meat in the arms. As a matter of fact, all the women models are a bit skinny in the extremities. someone who swings heavy objects all day will not have the wrists of a desk secretary.

Female 4 - very attractive. only thing that turns me off is that the shoulders are quite narrow for the body. the hips are hawt...but the butt still has a bubble-like appearance (goes back to Bio's issue with building decent looking butts)

if the shoulders had a bit more girth and if there was a bit more of a natural slope to the behind female 4 probably would be my choice. as it is I prefer the athletic (read gymnast or sprinter type athletic, not long distance runner athletic) build of Female 3, then the normal build of the Male 2...and most of my toons make up those two styles.

I have no issues playing either girl or guy. part of it is story involvement, part of it is simply the fact that I don't' see myself in the toons, I see it more like watching a movie where I'm enjoying the characters, not feeling like I'm one of them. because of that, sometimes a fem toon works better, sometimes a guy toon does.

you know what I always found weird? how a guy can spend all day looking at girls in a maxim magazine, but then feel "weird" making one run around in an MMO. guess I don't get "into" my characters, I just play them.

Edited by Elyxin

Male Human, Body 1

Looks pretty good with most armors that don't have a tail or butt-flap, or whatever you want to call it.

Went with small body because, well, he is supposed to be an underdog. Plus, being 6'2" myself, I kinda like playing as a miniature bad-*** with a Napoleon complex;)

Male Human Body type 3 and I wish I had gone with 2. The proportions on 3 look ridiculous with the body type to me for some reason. Feet too big so the boots look weird. Upper body built like a prison inmate who can't work out his legs :rolleyes:

I figured this would be the best because when you think Bounty Hunter, you think big guy who throws his weight around.

I use a human, male type 3 for my PT. The look fits how i picture my BH to be. Just gets better looking as I pick up better pieces of gear now. I use use female type 3 for my Merc. Has a much stronger build that I think fits the role nicely.