COMMANDO - Targeted 1st and hard

WIZBASKY

Anyone else noticed in a WZ as a commadno you get targeted 1st and hard, I know Commandoes usually heal so i get that is why you get targeted, but Mercenarys have small pistols so they NO WHERE near as pbvious as a big 2 hander cannon commando.

anyone else find that a problem, you maybe there to dps but get targeted because they think you healer.

and all because of that cannon you holding.

Lately, I've actually been getting ignored in a good number of WZs and allowed to free cast to my hearts content and when they do finally start to focus on me, they seem to have forgotten how an interrupt works.

It's like "GR-GR-GR-(still no interrupt and me thinking: "This guy can't possibly be so bad as to let me get off my full rotation")-COF FA-(no interrupt)-HiB-GR-dead target. (Me thinking: "Guess he was.")

So much for some people thinking that being in full WH will make a difference and stop them from being a baddie.

Anyone else noticed in a WZ as a commadno you get targeted 1st and hard, I know Commandoes usually heal so i get that is why you get targeted, but Mercenarys have small pistols so they NO WHERE near as pbvious as a big 2 hander cannon commando.

anyone else find that a problem, you maybe there to dps but get targeted because they think you healer.

and all because of that cannon you holding.

The fact that I'm holding two glowy green pistols doesn't seem to make any difference to the Sentinels, Vanguards and Guardians who regularly focus me -- which to be fair, is supposed to be their job.

As much as I HATE it, Commandos should be targeted early and often.

Reasons commandos are primary targets:

1. They do excellent DPS at range if left alone

2. If they are a DPS they die quick and easy if inturrupted.

3. If they are not a DPS then they are a healer and also need to be killed quick.

4. Currently, commandos have no escape mechanic and very little defensive skills. Commando healers are harder to bring down than the DPS specs but are still a relatively quick kill when stun/focused.

5. Most commandos just are not very good at PVP as it is an exceptionally difficult class to become really good at in PVP. For PVP, most commandos move on to other classes out of frustration before truly mastering the class.

6. A well played commando is still at a disadvantage against almost all other classes played by a skilled player.

If you get killed 1 on 1 by a commando, either they are amazingly good, you suck, or their gear is way better than yours and you just mostly suck.

I love my commando but it is not for the feint of heart when it comes to PVP. Hopefully 2.0 will bring some love to the commando that is long over due.

As much as I HATE it, Commandos should be targeted early and often.

Reasons commandos are primary targets:

1. They do excellent DPS at range if left alone

2. If they are a DPS they die quick and easy if inturrupted.

3. If they are not a DPS then they are a healer and also need to be killed quick.

4. Currently, commandos have no escape mechanic and very little defensive skills. Commando healers are harder to bring down than the DPS specs but are still a relatively quick kill when stun/focused.

5. Most commandos just are not very good at PVP as it is an exceptionally difficult class to become really good at in PVP. For PVP, most commandos move on to other classes out of frustration before truly mastering the class.

6. A well played commando is still at a disadvantage against almost all other classes played by a skilled player.

If you get killed 1 on 1 by a commando, either they are amazingly good, you suck, or their gear is way better than yours and you just mostly suck.

I love my commando but it is not for the feint of heart when it comes to PVP. Hopefully 2.0 will bring some love to the commando that is long over due.

This guy hit it right on the nose. I know what im doing when it comes to commando heals. No matter what I do a skilled sage or scoundrel will double whatever I do in heals. They will double any commando in heals I dont care how good you are.