Full server bs

jerameyreed

LOLz it was only a matter of time before these threads popped up again. Didnt you learn anything from the launch catastrophe OP?

lol catastrophe...like you said yesterday...hyperbole much?

The SWTOR launch was actually one of the most solid and successful I have partaken in...and there have been many. SWTOR''s launch was much more stable and therefore successful than WoW for example and far superior to the recent GW2 launch...

Now if by using the word catastrophe you are referring to BW pandering to the "Ima no wait 5 minz in a Q BW..open MOAR servers or I Quitzor" screams just after launch, which obviously diluted the launch population across many more servers than were ever required....well then yes, that would be an exampe of the customer not always being right and BW should have stuck to their guns....

But to call the actual launch of this game a catastrophe when it was actually one of the smoothest and most professional MMORPG launches to date is just bad form...at least tell the truth if you are going to be negative :)

Driz

NO,

when a sub want to login and the server is full,

then system should kick off some F2P players to let the subber login,

that's the right thing.

And if that F2P player just happens to spend more in the cartel store than your sub this month, you would be fine with being kicked off the server so that THEY could have YOUR place?

Thought so :)

Driz

NO,

when a sub want to login and the server is full,

then system should kick off some F2P players to let the subber login,

that's the right thing.

ah that sub entitlement

as others have said before, there are f2p that have spend waaaaay more than more 15 per sub month.

i know i did .

Maybe if you didn't open it up to freaking F2P players it wouldn't get so FULL. Kick off the F2P players if its full and leave the subscribers to enjoy what they PAID FOR!!!!!

You should demand they open up new servers. I hear that will work out well.

I like how people claim Queues are a bad thing.

People claimed the same thing when the game launched, and we ended up with way too many servers.

Let's hope BioWare doesn't give in to the QQ this time and leaves the amount of servers as it is now. Last thing we need is a repeat of launch and having ghost servers.

Maybe if you didn't open it up to freaking F2P players it wouldn't get so FULL. Kick off the F2P players if its full and leave the subscribers to enjoy what they PAID FOR!!!!!

I spent 20 bucks on this game as a F2Per this month, that means I spent 5 bucks more to you, so by your logic, YOU should get kicked off the server when I try to log in.

Buh bye...

I'm on the Harbinger - which is almost always Standard at bare minimum and most of the time Heavy and Full (light in the early mornings)

I've only been in a queue once.

Number 2k - Est. 2 hours and 40 minutes.

5 Minutes later I got into the game because I'm a Sub.

I honestly don't know why OP is whining; if anything it would be a hassle to the F2P players.