Funny how some guilds get all butt hurt when you gquit

TheRealLuxford

I wont mention any guild names. I have NOTHING PERSONAL against anyone. I PERSONALLY felt it was time to part ways with this certain NOTHING guild after I solo node capped their sin guild master on my sorc healer.

This clown goes around saying he gkicked people because they were no good to save face and look cool around people. Bad news bro, red hair is never cool. Advice to anyone or everyone stay away from this pathetic guild.

ya ya i know im bad....... but i solo capped you.

i PERSONALLY like most people in this guild.... bad leadership.

Edited by TheRealLuxford

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait Hans, is doing curls in the squat rack bad when you got to midgets in both hands?

Go back to your " kegel beast mode workout plan", Bro

The only thing you lift is two Cokes to your mouth. Coke curls in the squat rack, you should patent that workout.

lol i think it's funny you say you solo sapp capped me... i would like to see your proof?? because i don't recall this at all... but if you think you did i guess more power too you and why would i try to be "cool" around people i dont even know or never met? but it's w/e ill let you talk all this **** and let you think you are good.... more power to you

Please give me proof that you did cause this never happened lol

Edited by sithloardbob

I approve your message Lux. I was gkicked from NP while I was away working out windows system issues that prevented me from playing- I came back to find out I was guildless and was never offered any explanation or anything... It did feel good when several people whispered me to say how much they didn't agree with my removal from this pathetic guild.

I'm not surprised you capped on Palm, a very average player that only gets into rateds because he likely started that guild with his bf , buddies from down the street, or some such scenario - they just use people and don't treat them well imo. Let it be known.

I wouldn't even pay attention to any of their replies Lux, surely he'll have minions coming out here to say how much it ain't so.

NOW!, if you happened to record this solo cap on NPGM, I wouldn't mind if you linked it here. Just for the roflwtfbbq factor.

It's true,

-Seeng

I approve your message Lux. I was gkicked from NP while I was away working out windows system issues that prevented me from playing- I came back to find out I was guildless and was never offered any explanation or anything... It did feel good when several people whispered me to say how much they didn't agree with my removal from this pathetic guild.

I'm not surprised you capped on Palm, a very average player that only gets into rateds because he likely started that guild with his bf , buddies from down the street, or some such scenario - they just use people and don't treat them well imo. Let it be known.

I wouldn't even pay attention to any of their replies Lux, surely he'll have minions coming out here to say how much it ain't so.

NOW!, if you happened to record this solo cap on NPGM, I wouldn't mind if you linked it here. Just for the roflwtfbbq factor.

It's true,

-Seeng

are you kidding me?? you were kicked from NP because you failed to get a mic... lol you were kicked from so many other guilds for the same reason... and for me saying im bad....i recall a rated huttball where you got ball and jugg tank was behind you and you said " dont ever ask me to pass backwards i cant" lol.... but w/e talk all the **** you want...

AND please send me anything that proves that luxford sap capped me on a sorc... paying 5 mil

are you kidding me?? you were kicked from NP because you failed to get a mic... lol you were kicked from so many other guilds for the same reason... and for me saying im bad....i recall a rated huttball where you got ball and jugg tank was behind you and you said " dont ever ask me to pass backwards i cant" lol.... but w/e talk all the **** you want...

AND please send me anything that proves that luxford sap capped me on a sorc... paying 5 mil

it was in a reg. i wasnt recording it.. This was no sap cap either. it was me kicking your ***, you dying and help coming. i even was messing with you in guild chat about you calling for help and you were like i never called for help. i just laughed it off but knew at that point with you leading that guild it wouldnt go far. i cant be any really good sin or shadow on my sorc.

i remember when i gquit raidur messaged me and was messing with me about guild jumping, i just told him np wasnt for me with out throwing anyone under the bus. since we are talking about proof. where is your proof that you gkicked me? thats right you dont have any but you keep on trying to save face. dude no one is going to think your guild is any better by saying you kicked people.

you gkicked seeng? thats interesting considering all that great dps you are lacking. another good leadership move. no mic. i understand but a lot of your guild still do regs and need people to team up with. kicking one of the top dps out of your guild is dumb. If you are in np.... run.

you gkicked seeng? thats interesting considering all that great dps you are lacking. another good leadership move. no mic. i understand but a lot of your guild still do regs and need people to team up with. kicking one of the top dps out of your guild is dumb. If you are in np.... run.

Lol... Not sure if serious or trolling.. Seengularity was a mediocre dps whenever i saw him in wz's