Greatest Force User of All Time

DarthSublimitas

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's not. It's transparent.

It's translucent, actually; light passes through our atmosphere and changes in various ways. And during the day, our sky generally appears to be blue. The short wavelength light is absorbed by gas molecules... never mind. It just appears to be blue. :D

If the sky were transparent, we'd be looking at the stars during the day.

The Luke Fanboys heads are imploding from this reply , they could not take it knowing that Luke was nothing more than a wakeup call to the REAL DEAL Anakin .

I don't much like Luke, compared to a lot of other characters. I'm certainly not a fanboy. That doesn't change his place in canon.

ok... if another person says luke is the best i may cry. Luke is a demi-god , perhaps, he is son to the essence of the force (Anakin) and a senator (Padme), he is strong but he is not the best.

Anakin is in all possibility the living persona of the force, he had the capacity to do all and if not for the life he lived he may have been able to control the very fabric of the universe, he is has no father but a creator.

Darth Plagius is in every aspect of the word 'a god' every other force user is able to manipulate life, Luke did this luke did that, they are all physical practices and manipulations, whilst Plagius created from no living matter other then the force a creature capable of everything and limited by nothing, how is anyone able to comprehend that he made something from technically nothing. Luke is by all legitemacy his grandchild, but he has been diluted by a humans blood, he is only capable of force manipulation, not creation.

there are many powerful force users but plagius gave rise to a family heritage that could not be stopped, he is the creator of the skywalker legacy, he is god and he is sith :p

ok... if another person says luke is the best i may cry. Luke is a demi-god , perhaps, he is son to the essence of the force (Anakin) and a senator (Padme), he is strong but he is not the best.

Anakin is in all possibility the living persona of the force, he had the capacity to do all and if not for the life he lived he may have been able to control the very fabric of the universe, he is has no father but a creator.

Darth Plagius is in every aspect of the word 'a god' every other force user is able to manipulate life, Luke did this luke did that, they are all physical practices and manipulations, whilst Plagius created from no living matter other then the force a creature capable of everything and limited by nothing, how is anyone able to comprehend that he made something from technically nothing. Luke is by all legitemacy his grandchild, but he has been diluted by a humans blood, he is only capable of force manipulation, not creation.

there are many powerful force users but plagius gave rise to a family heritage that could not be stopped, he is the creator of the skywalker legacy, he is god and he is sith :p

Did you read the Plagueis book? He tried to create life from the Force, and failed. He and Sidious just hadn't realized Anakin was a result of their failure.

Anakin had the greatest potential, but failed to meet it. That's G-canon. In the extended SW continuity, Luke IS the most powerful force-user.

Sidious is most powerful sith and luke:

“Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history.”(The New Essential Chronology, page 84 )

The Emperor had known it would be thus, of course [that the Rebel Alliance would be troublesome]; the resistance had not been a surprise to him. The Emperor was completely in concert with the dark side of the Force. He was the most powerful Sith who had ever existed.” (Death Star, page 76)

“Vader imagined the power that could be his if he crushed Palpatine and established his own rule over the Empire. But first, he would need his own apprentice. By himself, he could not hope to defeat the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy had ever known.” (Vader: the Ultimate Guide, page 19)

"Palpatine has spent decades studying the most arcane and esoteric Jedi disciplines. It is believed that he has mastered nearly all the known powers, previously unknown powers, and devises new ones at his pleasure"-- The Dark Empire Sourcebook.

“[The Galactic Emperor] had succeeded where all others failed in taming the Dark Side. He would journey across the universe, spreading the shadow of his rule, blotting out the stars themselves, and taking his Dark Rule to other helpless galaxies.”-- The Dark Side Sourcebook.

”Beyond the vision of the Jedi Knights, somewhere within the darkness, the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power bides his time.”-- The Complete Visual Dictionary.

"The Sith Order, in hiding for a millennium, had awaited the birth of one who was powerful enough to return the Order to prominence. Darth Sidious was the fulfillment of that prophecy, capable of exacting the Sith's revenge on the Jedi for having nearly eradicated the practitioners of the dark side of the Force." -- the Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.

"Only Palpatine has been able to spread his darkness completely and totally over an entire galaxy. What has proven to be the lasting genius of Palpatine as Emperor is his devotion to collecting all the knowledge of the Dark Side that he can, as well as what Light Side information he can corrupt and preserve. He is no more altruistic than any other, but his newfound immortality has given him the patience that all before him have lacked."

The op said most powerful force user. All your sources say most powerful SITH. Palpatine Admitted that Plageius's apprentice could not ever hope to defeat him, he was too powerful, he WAS the apprentice... The only reason he killed him was cause he did it in his sleep

Edited by Selenial

Anakin should have been the most powerful, but when he become Darth Vader his robotic parts diminished much of his force potential. Luke is the most powerful.

Maybe the robotic parts would of been the greatest force user and hooking them up to anakin's deep-fried corpse diminished their force potential. Didn't think of that did you?

From the looks with it, not many people will agree with me on this, but I find Shaak Ti to be the greatest. Mainly because of the two Clone Wars animated movies, but also because of her being able to commune with the fauna more than most Jedi.

The op said most powerful force user. All your sources say most powerful SITH. Palpatine Admitted that Plageius's apprentice could not ever hope to defeat him, he was too powerful, he WAS the apprentice... The only reason he killed him was cause he did it in his sleep

But Palpatine became far more powerful than Plaeigus EVER was.

But Palpatine became far more powerful than Plaeigus EVER was.

SPOILERS!

Palpatine also did the one thing Plaeigus could not and that was bring himself back to life. They had to kill him four times before he was done for good.

The only other Sith that may be stronger is Darth Revan. This next part is from Star Wars Wiki..

"In later years, Revan was revered and remembered as a very Powerful Force User in Galactic History. Many learnt off of his teachings and his actions; Darth Bane basing his philosophies and rules over many things done by Revan. Revan had many Cults devoted to him and thousands of years later, a Sith Lord came up with his new name by basing it off Revan; naming himself 'Darth Rivan'. "

Now that is power if you ask me. He was feared in his time and revered after it.

The only 3 things Palpatine could not see: Ewoks helping take down the Empire's elite, a brave A-wing fighter sacrificing himself to take out the Super Star Destroyer, and Vader turning on him in his moment of triumph. Maybe Palpatine let himself become blind in that moment, or maybe he didn't think Vader would be able to follow through with his plan.

SPOILERS!

Palpatine also did the one thing Plaeigus could not and that was bring himself back to life. They had to kill him four times before he was done for good.

The only other Sith that may be stronger is Darth Revan. This next part is from Star Wars Wiki..

"In later years, Revan was revered and remembered as a very Powerful Force User in Galactic History. Many learnt off of his teachings and his actions; Darth Bane basing his philosophies and rules over many things done by Revan. Revan had many Cults devoted to him and thousands of years later, a Sith Lord came up with his new name by basing it off Revan; naming himself 'Darth Rivan'. "

Now that is power if you ask me. He was feared in his time and revered after it.

Palpatine is the culmination of the Rule of Two..

Each new sith becomes more powerful than the last, He was the final sith. Revan started the rule of two, every new sith after him was more powerful than the last :/ .

Vader should've been 200% stronger than palps but lost his limbs, therefore he was still the most powerful.

How can he, be the strongest force user, if one part of his parents pure force is and the otherone not force sensetive?

Actually, it's specifically stated at one point that Padmé was Force Sensitive, but had not been discovered by the Order (and also that her sensitivity was very minor) But it was enough to ensure that Force Sensitivity would ALWAYS breed true in the Skywalker line. Luke had, at very least, CLOSE to his father's potential, but unlike his father, he was able to reach his full potential.

• 7 months later...

Revan all the way.

Master of light side, master of the dark side, he saved the republic, he as a sith lord created the rule of two, as a jedi was 4000 years ahead saying the jedi should have a family (just like new jedi order) He only lost duels in which he was betrayed. He was able to figth Emperor after being captive for 3 years. We dont know if he really died. We know that he was the heart of the force.

Revan all the way.

Master of light side, master of the dark side, he saved the republic, he as a sith lord created the rule of two, as a jedi was 4000 years ahead saying the jedi should have a family (just like new jedi order) He only lost duels in which he was betrayed. He was able to figth Emperor after being captive for 3 years. We dont know if he really died. We know that he was the heart of the force.

Revan was defeated by the Sith Emperor in his book and by imperial players in this game, none of which are the greatest force user of all time.

Your fanboyism is showing.

G-Canon states it's Luke Skywalker.

/endthread

Revan all the way.

Nice necro there.

He never mastered either side of the force, he did not create the Rule of Two he only stated it was a foolish thing for a Sith to have more than one apprentice, Bane took that to the largest extreme possible and stated there could only be two, he wasn't a Jedi at that time, he'd unofficially been kicked out and felt like a trespasser every time he went to visit the Temple, He did lose duels where he wasn't betrayed, He was not able to fight the Emperor, the moment his Oneness faded off (which kicks anyone's ###) he got burnt to a crisp, the Heart of the Force statement was a METAPHOR, if you want to go off of Kreia's word as some kind of canon source then the Exile is by default more powerful than Sion, Nihilus and Revan because she called her the greatest student she had ever trained.

Also, every other force user pales in comparison to Grand Master Luke Skywalker, which is as canon as it gets, so check your facts before letting your massive Fanboyism go on show.

To any other revanites who wonder why I and others tear down Revan as much as possible to show the other side of the coin, well the person I just quoted and others like him/her are the reason.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Can't remember if I posted here or not so here goes.

It's Luke. Always has been, always will be. That's G-canon. One thing I can't understand is how people can argue with that. Who else can defeat the Star Wars reset button? Sidious? Maybe, probably not. Only Luke.

And how can people say Revan? Revan is an insect compared to Grand Master Luke. Sidious would consider him an insult to the Sith and to the Force itself.

But the Plo Koon fanboy in me says Plo Koon is the best. But he's not. See what I did there? I conquered my fanboyism with facts.

Revan all the way.

Master of Light Side? Not even close. He knows nothing about the Light Side. Even Yoda did not know everything.

Master of Dark Side? Yeah... NO! Not even close.

Revan lost plenty of duels.

Fight the Emperor? Umm... nope. Uh... no. Didn't he get his butt kicked? Yeah I think so.

Did he die? Not on Drew and Bioware's watch

Heart of the Force? Don't know how someone who doesn't know a thing about the Force can become it's Heart. But please, cite Kreia more. I'm sure we would all love to be lied to more. If I wanted to hear Kreia's lies I'd go play KOTOR II again.

Edited by Aurbere

Nice necro there.

He never mastered either side of the force, he did not create the Rule of Two he only stated it was a foolish thing for a Sith to have more than one apprentice, Bane took that to the largest extreme possible and stated there could only be two, he wasn't a Jedi at that time, he'd unofficially been kicked out and felt like a trespasser every time he went to visit the Temple, He did lose duels where he wasn't betrayed, He was not able to fight the Emperor, the moment his Oneness faded off (which kicks anyone's ###) he got burnt to a crisp, the Heart of the Force statement was a METAPHOR, if you want to go off of Kreia's word as some kind of canon source then the Exile is by default more powerful than Sion, Nihilus and Revan because she called her the greatest student she had ever trained.

Also, every other force user pales in comparison to Grand Master Luke Skywalker, which is as canon as it gets, so check your facts before letting your massive Fanboyism go on show.

To any other revanites who wonder why I and others tear down Revan as much as possible to show the other side of the coin, well the person I just quoted and others like him/her are the reason.

^These are the facts. Love it! Good work!

Edited by Aurbere