How to make money in game nowdays (lvl 26+)

Falados

Is there anyway to make money off Cartel Shop or what do i do ?

What do you mean by "lvl 26+"? Your sig says you have a level 50, so you should be able to get at least one crafting skill to level 450 and make creds easily (check the crafting forum for details).

If you have lots of real-life cash lying around, you *can* buy various things from the CM and resell them.

You can run dailies with your lvl 50 char and make 50K or so an hour.

If you have at least one gathering skill, you can just pick stuff up off the ground and sell it.

If you give more details about your chars and what your purchasing goals are, we can give more specific advice.

If it's specifically for the cartel market that you want advice, I'd say buy the new cartel pack when it comes out and sell it for 400k-450k each.

Don't be alarmed if people undercut you, they still sell like ice-cream on a hot day so people will buy yours for that price.

If you have to have money now or if you want money between "pack season" I suggest buying the cathar warstaff and the collapsable bowcaster for 400cc each and selling them for 500.000 credits each.

That gives you a net profit of over 1000 credits per cc which IMHO is the current CC to Credit exchange rate.

Is there anyway to make money off Cartel Shop or what do i do ?

If you have spare cash lying around, just buy cartel packs and sell them on the GTN.

Some go for 400k+

I don't even think you get that much if you do all the dailies...much less time consuming.

Some go for 400k+

I don't even think you get that much if you do all the dailies...much less time consuming.

I got about 700k from dailies today, all I did was Ilum, black hole, section x, and part of Makeb. I still had part of Makeb, Belsavis bonus, GSI and not to mention oricon/CZ (too low of level at the moment to run them). You're right though it's obviously less time consuming, at the expense of real money.

• 2 weeks later...

Whichever pack is on the front page on the Cartel Market interface, or in the Recently Added, or Featured sections. If you want money fast, that's the popular pack to buy and try to sell.

However, keep in mind that others are doing the same. So if you want to max your coins -> credits ratio, look for discounted packs rather than the most recent packs, and be patient with your GTN pricing.

It's not hard to make credits in this game. You just need to know what sells on your server.

Once you figure that out, you just need to be able to craft it and find a price that you're comfortable with selling at.

I've found a nice little niche market on my server and I make a killing each and every day. I'm up over 30million at this point and I can't make enough of my sales goods to keep up with demand.

Farm. Take the time to gather raw materials. I recommend Bioanalysis, Archeology, and Scavenging. Hit planets like Aalderaan where a lot of folks quickly pass though or don't even quest on at all because they are running Flashpoints for XP. Tons of untouched nodes. Those materials are always in high demand. I recommend you sell on Sunday evening or Monday when the AH is scarce after the weekend rush. They are guaranteed to sell.

Buy Cartel Market armors, mounts, and vanity items on Saturday when prices are ridiculously low, flip those items midweek when those same items are scarce and profit .

Or spend real money to buy Cartel Market items and sell those items. (I refuse to do this however as making money is so easy without having to resort to that)

Edited by kimdante

Farm. Take the time to gather raw materials. I recommend Bioanalysis, Archeology, and Scavenging. Hit planets like Aalderaan where a lot of folks quickly pass though or don't even quest on at all because they are running Flashpoints for XP. Tons of untouched nodes. Those materials are always in high demand. I recommend you sell on Sunday evening or Monday when the AH is scarce after the weekend rush. They are guaranteed to sell.

This. While not necessarily as lucrative as crafting (though it can be!), selling crafting materials is much easier and requires much less up front cost. I do this with all my toons while leveling, and I never have problems accumulating credits.