The REAL Most Powerful Sith

Beniboybling

Don't know about Malgus. What about Marka Ragnos. i think he'd mop the floor with Malgus in all respects. Same with Naga Sadaow.

I think 6-8 should rank: Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadaow. Though I am surprised Naga Sadow didn't make top 5.

Naga Sadow's greatest accomplishments came from the use of a Sith Meditation Sphere and Sith Relics.

Marka Ragnos, I have no idea.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about Malgus. What about Marka Ragnos. i think he'd mop the floor with Malgus in all respects. Same with Naga Sadaow.

I think 6-8 should rank: Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadaow. Though I am surprised Naga Sadow didn't make top 5.

The ancient Sith Lords are not being considered for this list due to lack of information.

The ancient Sith Lords are not being considered for this list due to lack of information.

:mad: KILLIN ME SMALLS! Just killin me! Well hell for Marka Ragnos, I sumbit to you Jedi Knight, Jedi Academy.

Came back, in habited a live human being and barely lost to Jaden Korr after having been dead for what over 6000 years. I call that one hell of a feat.

Definitely Exar Kun for #6, but I could see Darth Krayt come out in #7.
Not a bad nomination. While pre-resurrection Darth Krayt has done nothing that Darth Malgus had but apparently after reviving himself he became considerably more powerful. In fact I think he could be a contender for Exar Kun's spot.

Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos are too obscure characters. We don't have much information about their abilities. It's the same thing with the Hero of Tython.

Even them, no, they wouldn't defeat Malgus.

Not a bad nomination. While pre-resurrection Darth Krayt has done nothing that Darth Malgus had but apparently after reviving himself he became considerably more powerful. In fact I think he could be a contender for Exar Kun's spot.

I don't know about Krayt. He achieved a lot, but I don't know if he's really tha powerful to make top 10, especially ahead of Malgus and Exar Kun.

He's become my latest obsession. Very powerful, and possibly the third most succesful Sith in history.

He's become my latest obsession. Very powerful, and possibly the third most succesful Sith in history.

I agree with the succesful part. And after some considerations, I changed my mind. He surely have a place amongst the top 10. I think he could be #8, he's clearly more powerful than the others I have in mind, yet I don't see him surpassing Malgus and Exar Kun.

I consider Darth Krayt to be underrated but whatever spot Krayt gets, shouldn't Karness Muur get one spot ahead of him? Muur considered Krayt to be "moot" which is a pretty big statement considering how truly powerful Krayt was. Muur is one of the few ancients there is a lot of info on given all that he did as a spirit.

I realize the argument that will come will be "well but he wasn't corporeal power" etc. Like mentioned previously with Exar Kun, a very powerful spirit implies a very powerful individual as they're not going to learn any new tricks in a tomb. Scrubs do not become spirits. "Average" masters do not have near the influence and power Muur had as a spirit if said "average" master becomes a Force Spirit at all. Case in point, Muur is the man!

Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos are too obscure characters. We don't have much information about their abilities. It's the same thing with the Hero of Tython.

Even them, no, they wouldn't defeat Malgus.

Marka Ragnos was the BEST duelest of his Era, bar none. Even said so even as obscure as he is. Naga Sadow, IMO would mop the floor with Malgus and try not to get any on his boots while he did it.

Marka Ragnos was the BEST duelest of his Era, bar none. Even said so even as obscure as he is. Naga Sadow, IMO would mop the floor with Malgus and try not to get any on his boots while he did it.

While yes that is stated, but....he only had one duel and after which he had his adversaries kill one another so that no one would challenge him. So...of course he would be the best in his era, cause he never let anyone challenge him. XD

As for Sadow? His best things were illusions powered by the Sith Meditation Sphere, his dueling...his only duel was against Kressh who prior never fought anyone.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

What evidence do you have that would make such an assertion credible? Naga Sadow is not that great.

Let me just make this clear, we are not considering any Sith Lords from the Ancient era because of lack of information, for example all we know about Marka Ragnos is that he was 'very powerful' beyond that we have nothing.

Anyway #6 - are we agreed on Exar Kun? Or do we feel Darth Krayt or Darth Malgus are more deserving?

Let me just make this clear, we are not considering any Sith Lords from the Ancient era because of lack of information, for example all we know about Marka Ragnos is that he was 'very powerful' beyond that we have nothing.

Anyway #6 - are we agreed on Exar Kun? Or do we feel Darth Krayt or Darth Malgus are more deserving?

6. Exar Kun

7. Darth Krayt

I sat back and watched for the Jedi list as more comfortable with Sith.

I pulled for Kun #6 on page 1. Apologies if asking a redundant question. Can we consider Muur for this list? I realize he's an ancient Sith but there is a lot of material on his spirit. See my post (#84) for my case of Muur > Krayt if so (ps a Krayt fan and think he's underrated)

Edited by sell-dog

I sat back and watched for the Jedi list as more comfortable with Sith.

I pulled for Kun #6 on page 1. Apologies if asking a redundant question. Can we consider Muur for this list? I realize he's an ancient Sith but there is a lot of material on his spirit. See my post (#84) for my case of Muur > Krayt if so (ps a Krayt fan and think he's underrated)

I don't know, Muur died before he could do anything impressive/anything we possess a great deal of information on. His spirit is something different.

#6 Exar Kun

#7 Darth Malgus

#8 Darth Krayt

I don't know, Muur died before he could do anything impressive/anything we possess a great deal of information on. His spirit is something different.

As it was mentioned in the case of Exar Kun, a strong spirit implies a strong individual/Force User as they're probably not going to learn anything new in the tomb. As a spirit occupying Celeste he did square off against Krayt.

Edit: If others deem that we should not consider his actions as a spirit no worries. Just trying to get the rules straight as there is info on this ancient Sith's spirit

Edited by sell-dog

As it was mentioned in the case of Exar Kun, a strong spirit implies a strong individual/Force User as they're probably not going to learn anything new in the tomb. As a spirit occupying Celeste he did square off against Krayt.

Edit: If others deem that we should not consider his actions as a spirit no worries. Just trying to get the rules straight as there is info on this ancient Sith's spirit

Well actually Muur was only able to be a spirit thanks to the Tailsman he had.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

6. Exar Kun

7. Darth Krayt

Agreed .

Exar Kun proved that the Old Republic Sith can be just as powerful later on in the NJO not to mention in life it took the whole Jedi Order to give him any Fear of his own life .

Darth Krayt like him or not was a powerful Sithlord who ruled his order with Fear and Respect , even if he was defeated he later won .

After his Death and discovery of his full power he became one of the most Powerful Sithlords of all time with a Ability that only one comes to mind had "Darth Scion" .

In the end Darth Krayt a survivor of Order 66 and whom lived a very Long Life only died by being tricked into a ship on the path to the Sun which is what it took to kill him .

While alive he was pretty unbeatable and would have continued his role as the Lord of the Sith probably forever .

He Achieved Immortality where Sidious and Vitate failed on their own and both had separate ways of getting in other forms . While Krayt gained it with his own Ability and Power .

(Not saying he's powerful than Either Sithlords Mentioned)

A lot of people dislike Krayt but hes a Personal Favorite of mine , I do think we should maybe debate him and Bane but other than that I cannot see anyone who would Stand Toe to Toe with Krayt in his Prime (After he achieved Immortality) .

(Side Note , I know I did not say much about Exar Kun , I think Rayla said enough for me and anyone who would back his position .

Malgus was mostly a Lightsaber and Physical Type , probably should be mentioned in a "Most Skilled" thread . He had powers and was great at Lightning but he was like Mace Windu who used his powers to increase his Melee abilities with a Saber and other forms of combat .

Edited by mefit

Well actually Muur was only able to be a spirit thanks to the Tailsman he had.

Right but (serious question) did that Talisman boost the power he had as a spirit or just ensure that he became one? To me it seems it just ensures that he is a spirit and to spread and control Rakghouls but I don't know for sure