Can't complete New Frontiers mission for TFB

danblet

I filed a bug for this in-game and the cust service droid said they can only offer support for class missions, but I was wondering if I could get a more verbose explanation.

I completed story mode Terror From Beyond back in the pre 2.0 days, as a lvl 50 operation. I also completed the New Frontiers mission at that time, getting the molecular stabilizers as intended.

The mission popped up again from the quest giver on the fleet post 2.0, so I grabbed it again. It's at the Talk to Colonel Jadick stage, with the filled in triangle quest marker on my map at his location. However, one doesn't appear above his head, and I can't interact with him.

I've reset and dropped the quest several times, but can't seem to advance it. It'd be nice to get the molecular manipulators for completing the operation at lvl 55, but can't seem to.

• 2 months later...
The mission that gives the MMGs is "Terror from Beyond". New Frontiers is the small breadcrumb mission that leads you to accept the "Terror from Beyond" mission. If you've completed "Terror from Beyond" then that's probably why you can't complete New Frontiers, you've already done the mission it's meant to lead you to. It doesn't have any rewards tbh and you can probably just abandon it.

The mission that gives the MMGs is "Terror from Beyond". New Frontiers is the small breadcrumb mission that leads you to accept the "Terror from Beyond" mission. If you've completed "Terror from Beyond" then that's probably why you can't complete New Frontiers, you've already done the mission it's meant to lead you to. It doesn't have any rewards tbh and you can probably just abandon it.

It rewards you an ultimate comm and some credits.

• Dev Post

Hi there folks,

We are adding this to the Known Issues today, but New Frontiers/Ancient Allies is currently bugged for players who have already completed the mission "Terror From Beyond" and we're currently planning to have this fixed in Game Update 2.3.1.

Thanks for your reports and patience while we get this resolved for you!

Hi there folks,

We are adding this to the Known Issues today, but New Frontiers/Ancient Allies is currently bugged for players who have already completed the mission "Terror From Beyond" and we're currently planning to have this fixed in Game Update 2.3.1.

Thanks for your reports and patience while we get this resolved for you!

Might I also add this issue occurs with all the other Ops storyline NPC's ( EV KP EC TFB) etc....