RELAX: Tomorrow morning

Nanglez

I believe early december will begin being covered by 4th wave tomorrow, so you'll be playing as late as 12-1pm CST. -.- which is like 4am to me in Aussie, but OH WELL. I'll be there :D. I think today's a lost cause for december people though, its wishful thinking if you think otherwise. XD I was sitting here all night pissy that i didn't get my invite, but the reality is, if you sit here getting worked up by not playing, your going to over anticipate the game so much, that you'll be bored of it by the weekend. Not say that effect will last, but you will have been over glamourising the idea in your head (and i won't lie, mine too for a while), but if we just sit back, relax, and accept that, just like every other mmo you've played, most people miss out on the start anyway, if its not because of rolling out the servers, its because the servers are crashing, or the login server is overwhelmed, or dramatic queue's.

Go download something that will act as a quickfix like "GunZ The Duel" or.. well anything really. Play it for 24 hour's, at best by wave 4 tomorrow, at the rate their going, early december will begin recieving invites, which is where the next peak in preorders lies (from what i've read anyway). There's also games like League of Legends / Heroes of Newerth /and so on, just pick one, have fun for a day, and swtor will be ready and waiting for you by tomorrow night. That is, if you weren't lucky enough to get in to swtor already.

Yeh it sucks, its unfair, blah blah blah, even I have had my own personal rants, but i did it for a couple of hours and something became clear, we're not achieving anything, we just look bad, because we cant employ a calmer state of mind for 24-36-48 hours will the bulk of the invites get pushed out.

Which, as I have been telling everyone since this whole thing started. They began the EA two days ahead of schedule to make sure everyone got at least 5 days, as the advertised.

The worst thing about all these people hating is they were prepared for the 15th to be the "start" anyway, so now they will be getting in on the 15th and they are still complaining.

Unlikely. Dec will most likely (since they are only half way through the preorders) be on Friday.

I've seen several reports of november entrants, on both the forums, and swtor's facebook. If they wanted to troll, they'd say december, just to make people a little bit madder, so i to me, i doubt their lying. Sure it's conjecture, but i'd prefer to believe people just want to know where Bioware's at, as opposed to trying to gloat about it.

Unlikely. Dec will most likely (since they are only half way through the preorders) be on Friday.

no its true, look at today, all the way up till oct 1st.. from the end of july..

so tomorrow can easlly be all of oct/nov, and the last bit in dec..

think about it..

Which, as I have been telling everyone since this whole thing started. They began the EA two days ahead of schedule to make sure everyone got at least 5 days, as the advertised.

The worst thing about all these people hating is they were prepared for the 15th to be the "start" anyway, so now they will be getting in on the 15th and they are still complaining.

How's it feel to be such a white knight?

You suffer from a Total lack of self respect. Well certainly a total lack of peer respect!

You lie

Yeh yeh troll. If forum trolling is what keeps you preoccupied till you get your EGA, can you please go to 4chan or something, isn't that where all you guys congregate? Seriously i'm not even judging you, I was as cynical as you were 12 hour's ago, but if everyone keeps being so freakin negative, it will stop people who should enjoy that game, from actually enjoying it.

Why do you want to start playing SW:ToR all pissed off and jealous of other people, i mean, think about the first MMO you ever played. For me it was WoW about 5 years ago. You step foot into Goldshire, and it feels like you've set foot into an amazing huge world with immersive/addictive gameplay.

Chances are you felt the same for whatever game you played, and lets say you started playing your first mmo two year's after launch, you probably didn't login cursing everyone who played the game before you.

I also had a thought, if people get to level 50 quicker, it pushes the developers to create more content, and thus by the time we get there, we'll have more to do then just stand around and wait for bioware to cook up more story for us.

Yeah, well no need to speculate about it. Just wait and see.

It's not speculation so much as an extrapolation of the pattern so far and based on that, i believe wave FOUR, i didn't say one two or three, will most likely contain early december preorders.

How's it feel to be such a white knight?

You suffer from a Total lack of self respect. Well certainly a total lack of peer respect!

I don't get what you mean... :\ Like i know it wasnt directed towards me, but they've got a point... If you complain all the way up until you play, your going in with a negative mindset, and you're going to be an aweful person to play with. Just generally speaking i mean, i know not everyone will be like that, and some whiner's will cease to whine once they get what they want.

bumping for the sake of people stopping and thinking for a second. Other then the pitfall of not playing with a guild mate, if their a good friend, they'll reroll to play a character with you. Other than that, we need to accept that people are going to be ahead of us. Do you hate bill gates because he got rich first, or just because he's rich. It's the same thing, you hate the game because your not playing, but once you play you will love it. And for those of you who didn't participate in the beta, it won't matter people are ahead of you, it will be so worth the wait to see what this game has to offer.

I've seen several reports of november entrants, on both the forums, and swtor's facebook. If they wanted to troll, they'd say december, just to make people a little bit madder, so i to me, i doubt their lying. Sure it's conjecture, but i'd prefer to believe people just want to know where Bioware's at, as opposed to trying to gloat about it.

Ok, but a good troll knows december is an obvious troll so they say november so you believe them......and get trolled.

Then there are the other good trolls that know that even though "december" is an obvious troll, people are so worked up about "bioware injustice" that they can still say december and get people worked up.

But the point is - slightly less obvious troll is still obvious.

I'm gonna go play some heroes of newerth and then sleep for a while, by the time i get up, the next waves will be like 5-6 hour's away. In the meantime, people should realise there's one wave left today, and rather then being optimistic, just leave your email open, and think of the next best thing you could do to SW:ToR.

I can recommend: Bleach the Anime/Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden for animes if you like those.

PC Games: LoL, HoN, Gunz the duel, Skyrim.

Star wars related : The star wars clone wars series.... at first i thought i was a bit 'old' i guess for the series, but frankly its all done really well :D and voiced by aussies.

and so on.

Ok, but a good troll knows december is an obvious troll so they say november so you believe them......and get trolled.

Then there are the other good trolls that know that even though "december" is an obvious troll, people are so worked up about "bioware injustice" that they can still say december and get people worked up.

But the point is - slightly less obvious troll is still obvious.

Or be less cynical and just accept that there probably was minor anomalies and screwups in the invites, and they sent it out to dates later then expected?

no way that dec. is playing tomorrow since NOV is the biggers pre order month

I said WAVE FOUR, and EARLY DECEMBER. they've knocked off 2 months in 3 waves today, but couldn't do 1 month in 3 waves tomorrow? Unless november was literally RIDICULOUS with preorders, i believe early december will get invites in wave 4, even if that means december 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and so on, which means it wouldn't even include me, i'm december 12th. So it's not like i'm trying to reassure myself, for all i know it'll be two days for me, but i believe the first few days of december have 24 hours till they get access. Just based on the rate so far.

Half? More like a quarter. Everyone is looking at it day to day which is stupid.

Yesterday: "WHAT, ONLY 5 DAYS OF PRE ORDERS GOT IN, WE'LL NEVER GET IN"

Today: "LOOK EVERYONE, WE GOT THROUGH 2 MONTHS, WE'LL BE IN BY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You people realize that they sent invites to the same amount of people right? Once it hits November it'll probably take 2.5 days just to get through November, and the rest of the time to finish December.