What Class story is Best

TaekwondoJ

I've played the Jedi Knight up to level twenty five, and at some point would like to roll an Imperial. I picked the Knight mostly for the story so I would like to do the same for the Empire. In your opinion, what is the best Imperial class story. Please no Trolling, or spamming

This is my first crack at SWTOR (and MMO's in general...) - went Empire, Sith Warrior....actually quite enjoying it! Get's pretty crazy, lots of 'kill him' options! :cool:

I'm interested to have a go at Jedi after I complete, think I'll go back an forth...

I've completed the Agent/Inquistor/BH story, and out of the three, I'd say the Agent story is by far the best one.

The BH story is quite good as well, and the Inquisitor story is pretty bad.

Chapter I of the Agent isn't all that exciting, but chapter II and III are really good.

I've heard good things about the Warrior story as well, but I've only reached Tatooine, so I can't say much about it.

So far I have completed the Bounty Hunter story and the Sith Warrior story. I also have a Trooper who is in the final chapter and a Jedi Knight who is still in Act 1.

I absolutly enjoyed the Sith Warrior story. Alot of people say that the story doesn't take itself too seriously and I agree with that. Its mostly about revenge, but it has a nice feeling to it. The characters are also really awesome :)

The Bounty Hunter story is great too, but IMO it went a bit downhill in Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 was kinda meh for me, but I still enjoyed it :)

This is my first crack at SWTOR (and MMO's in general...) - went Empire, Sith Warrior....actually quite enjoying it! Get's pretty crazy, lots of 'kill him' options! :cool:

I'm interested to have a go at Jedi after I complete, think I'll go back an forth...

I have a Jedi the story is the most basic Star wars one but I realy like it

can some one tell me what there favorite part of IA story is? no major spoilers

end of act 1 is my favorite so far (currently almost done with voss, so dont know about corellia or the end yet).

personally, I thought chapter 1 of IA was pretty good....chapter 2 started out ok, but went really dumb after Taris. The people that say that IA is like bond in space, umm...no, no it really isn't. Chapter 1 is like bond in outer space, Chapter 2 is like an insane asylum in space.

Personally I liked Dark side SI the best.