Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Ixum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I find some of these pictures rather disturbing (way to much package) I will give bioware props for finally giving some skimpy male cloths for those who want to dress themselves or a male companion up as a man whore. Now if they would finally give me a diaper to dress Quinn and Theran up in so that all may see my dislike of those two companions.

While I find some of these pictures rather disturbing (way to much package) I will give bioware props for finally giving some skimpy male cloths for those who want to dress themselves or a male companion up as a man whore. Now if they would finally give me a diaper to dress Quinn and Theran up in so that all may see my dislike of those two companions.

Well, if you wear JUST the Jori Daragon Loincloth it kiinda looks like it could be a diaper LOL. I have Skadge in it. :p That's a hoot. As for my Quinn, with my marauder I have him wearing yellow and pink dyed Visas Marr robes. Looks like he's wearing a yellow and pink dress. Gets a ton of laughs.

• 3 weeks later...
Well you can bet your butt that some of those who lurk here with "mixed feelings" about this entire thread would end up reporting it...

"Mixed feelings"

I think we've passed the point of "mixed feelings" a few pages back, this is straight up feelings now. All good, I assure you :p

SEND IT TO HIM.

I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

I did it on twitter -_- drunk Ixum should not be allowed on the internet :D anyway, so ppl dont think Im a complete stalker there is a story to this...

• 1 month later...

You do know the Abs are air brushed in and the extra shadows around *COUGH, The codpiece, COUGH* give it definition and girth. So its like the side mirror on a car thats says (Objects in Mirror seem larger then what they are.)

So its, All Smoke and Mirrors.....

:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...