Developer Update: Section X and HK-51 Missions in Game Update 1.5

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm a bit confused, i noticed the access item you get from the cartel coin store to gain access to section x has a count down on it. It says "bound to accound x days xx hours xx minutes" do you have to re-purchase the item if you let it run out?

No.

You bought an actual Item that is using up space in your Inventory.

So, to really unlock the section X you have to rightclick on that item in the inventory, which consumes it and unlocks that area for you.

That item is bound to your character/account for the specified amount of time. After that, the item unbinds from your character/account and you can choose to give it to other characters or even other players/friends.

But it will stay in your inventory until you consume it or give it away, and the unlock will last forever.

Edited by Tito_O

I really enjoyed the HK-51 questing, and plan to do it again with my several alts. I thought it was really well implemented all around, and particularly liked the homage to KOTOR's undersea quest while doing the Theoretika portion.

Lol. But on the other hand ship names are often recycled - just pretend the two ships flew at different times ;) If that doesn't work, then even the greatest movies contain continuity errors. No biggie imo. Edited by klham

I really enjoyed the HK-51 questing, and plan to do it again with my several alts. I thought it was really well implemented all around, and particularly liked the homage to KOTOR's undersea quest while doing the Theoretika portion.

The begining and ending of the quest where nicely done. The scaning for parts and the way the scanning was done, where mind numbingly bad. A couple of changes and ti wouldn't be so bad. A better decription of where to look for the parts, maybe makeing the area on your map. A dircetion indicator on the scanner. Just some little things that woudl make it a whole heck of a lot better. As it is now, I have no desire to do the quest chain again. No matter how good the companion is. But this is jus my thought so that it as you will.