Any word on paid server transfers?

SWCwall

I'd also like to know :S Cause all my friends are on a whole other server, and I'd love to get to play with them with my main instead of leveling a whole new character. (I know the free transfer existed a while ago, but I wasnt around then :( ) - I would even pay for a transfer

These absurd threads requesting a character transfer update are getting very annoying.

Bioware said back in April it was a feature that is coming soon. I swear the lack of patience of kids these days!!

Bet they texting while driving too.

Edited by Graydon

These absurd threads requesting a character transfer update are getting very annoying.

Bioware said back in April it was a feature that is coming soon. I swear the lack of patience of kids these days!!

Bet they texting while driving too.

So, people cant ask a question after 7 months?

But yeah, obviously they wont come with 1.5, but they are being worked on. Expect no further explaination beyond: Soon™.

as usual. i agree. where are the paid transfers. i really did think they were going to be in 1.5(until i saw it on the PTS). maybe 1.6?

I'm not surprised they're in 1.5. 1.5 is the launch of F2P, and they expect 50 million people to play the game when F2P hits. Cause it's awesome, everyone loves it and wants to play it.

They are taking the wait and see approach with paid transfers just as they are with poor APAC server populations. It makes sense for a game that has just launched. As allowing people to transfer would cause more unstability in server populations. However, for a game thats been out for a while and is going F2P, I doubt they'll get much more than they have now. Taking the wait and see approach in this situation, will more than likely hurt them.

I don't get how hard it is. If you charge people 20 bucks I think that will mitigate any concerns of server population.

I don't think Bioware has any idea how awful it is to have your primary playing time at 0200 of the server you are located. Yes yes yes I know it's my fault but I wasn't just going to abandon my guild I've been playing with for 7 years.

• 2 months later...
" soon"

BIOWARE. I HAVE MONEY PUT ASIDE TO TRANSFER MY CHARACTERS. you like money, no? ; ;

well I second the guy I Quoted + I am seeing a lot of LFG need Tank in chat and would love to jump on my tank and help but thin I Remember that my lvl 50 Tier 2 Jugg is on a another sever and by the way Bioware soon is less than 9 months so I say ware are my Sever Transfers paid or otherwise just keep in mind the when the transfers become avaibale you(Bioware) will get Flooded with people wanting to move sever so please can you give us a update.