PVP Livestreaming (Darth Malgus) - Purple Wabbit

SushaBrancaleone

While I don't livestream PVP every night, I add all the PVP livestreams to my PVP playlist on my youtube channel (purple wabbit)

I wanted to post the link to the plylist here for anyone from Darth Malgus server.

I sometimes have background music and other commentary with guildies, or just game sound depending on the day etc.

I try and add all streamed games to the playlist (win or lose) however, I do delete some streams if they aren't interesting.

the reason I stream, is that it gets stored directly online and I don't have to upload it, saving twice the time.

I try to warn before matches on chat but am not sure if the opposite team can read general. hence:

If you want to 'cameo' or rather don't want to appear in a stream just whisper me in game, I'd rather, however, not stream or interrupt, rather than deleting later on.

I hope you enjoy the playlist and if you have any advice, suggestions, or whatever it is all appreciated!

ty & ciao! :)

and here's an example to view:

Edited by SushaBrancaleone

HI everyone I've tried adding to the playlist some games with different classes

now the playlist includes matches from

tank guardian 248 (+augm)

dps guardian 248 (+augm)

shadow tank 248 (augm)

sith marauder 236

sith sorcerer 235 ish

bounty hunter (>70)

the playlist now includes some 80 videos

as much as I'd like to make thumbnails with atleast arena participants it is too time consuming, but if anyone has any advice I'm all ears.

anyways ty for watchin' if u do, and ty for playing if u were in any of the games.

heres a link to one of the recent matches:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...