A Crew Skill App would be nice

oDGuardian

I personally think that an app that would allow us to select one of our characters on a server, then select a companion and what I want to do with them would be a lot more helpful and useful than a worthless app for Mass Effect 3 that boosted our galactic readiness level 1-3% over the course of a few hours.

For the high level missions and crafting, that can take up to an hour or more to complete and we might not be home at the time to get another one started and done before we get back home. Maybe I work with friends that play and I could show what I can make in which if he wanted something I can start gathering and have what he wants completed and done and sent when I get online and such.

Thoughts?

For the high level missions and crafting, that can take up to an hour or more to complete and we might not be home at the time to get another one started and done before we get back home. ...

Thoughts?

That is part of the point; supply limitation. because you and the overwhelming majority of players work/go to school they cannot run missions 24/7 which limits the supply of materials.

This is another case of what is good for the individual is not necessarily good for the community. If you have an app to run missions, everyone has an app to run missions. This would greatly increase supply of both materials and crafted goods. Which leads to devaluation. You may not care if GTM postings crash, but there are a lot of players who would care.

A possible compromise would be a monthly fee for the app. Blizzard did this with their auction house app and it lead to only the most dedicated to using it. So I pose this question: is running missions with an app worth $5 a month?

TA possible compromise would be a monthly fee for the app. Blizzard did this with their auction house app and it lead to only the most dedicated to using it. So I pose this question: is running missions with an app worth $5 a month?

I would be into it. Makes it easier to do my GTN stuff by not having to be stuck at a computer. Especially having a new baby in the mix now.

$5 is such a small fee to pay for that ability. Especially when you look at it in comparison to what other non necessities a lot of people pay for (fast food, smoking, drinking etc) cost these days over the course of a month.

Edited by Marius_Xerxes

give it up. people have been asking since launch.

They asked for more interesting space content since launch and they got it. Let enough people be loud enough, and Bioware will do their part, especially if it could net them some bucks.

Edited by DarthBurton

I posted this in the suggestion box about a month ago and it got next to no responses.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=701763

I do still think this would be an awesome tool, and I would pay for an "add-on" sub for it.

BW/EA could even throw in some CC for linking it to your acct, like with the security key

IMO, that goes too far.