View Single Post

Hoshkar
06.19.2014 , 10:22 AM | #2
Sometimes the GTN will load slow, depends on how great your ISP / PC is. There is also a good chance no one is just selling the part you are looking for, or at the level range you might be searching it at. Be sure under Category you do have it set to Droid, and then set subcategory to which slot you are looking for as well. You can always try the trade channel for a crafter, or if you are in a guild, there is a very good chance there is a 450 cybertech in it (if you are in a guild).

I've seen lag spikes make the GTN fail to load for me a few times, just need to mash Search, sometimes... Other times searches just do not result in any items found (helm slot for 10-20 comes to mind lol).

If you are on Ebon Hawk I can make you a few parts if nothing mentioned above seems to be working for you!
New to the game? (Get a free starter pack!!!) Just coming back to the game after 90+ days? (Get a 7 day subscription, a bundle pack and 1 character transfer!!!) Feel free to use me as a Referral! (CLICK HERE)