, 12:50 PM
Hello everyone! Thank you for helping us test upcoming content for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! Your participation and feedback are greatly appreciated.
To transfer your character the Public Test Server, follow these instructions:
To access the Public Test Server:
- Log into www.swtor.com.
- Click on your account name in the top right hand corner of the site.
- Click “My Account.”
- In the left column, scroll down and click the link entitled “PTS Character Copy.”
- Select the server and then the character that you wish to copy from.
- Click the “Copy Character” button.
- The site will display the current status of your character copy at the top of the page. Additionally, you can click the “View your character transfer history” link to see if the copy has completed.
- Log in to the Star Wars: The Old Republic launcher using your username and password.
- Click the Settings button (gear) in the bottom left corner of the launcher
- Under “Enable Public Test Server Access”, select “Yes”
- Click “Save”
- Now the bottom left corner will have two buttons: select the new button next to settings
- Under "Pick an Environment" select "Public Test"
- Click "Next" and you will begin patching on the Public Test Server*
- Click "Play"
Thanks again, and we look forward to hearing from you!