View Single Post

WolfpackAW
09.26.2013 , 02:27 PM | #24
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but here's my response:

69 gear = 30 gear
72 gear = 31 gear

for example:
Advanced Adept Enhancement 30 (the title of a particular enhancement) - when you "mouse over" this item on your character sheet, it shows as a grade 69 enhancement (as long as you have the "detailed item tooltips" option enabled). Same goes for armorings, mods, etc.

This enhancement can be purchased using credits on the GTN - there won't be very many at any one time (at least in my experience). But it CAN be purchased, for a non-trivial amount of credits.

This enhancement and armorings, mods, barrels, hilts of a similar grade can all be purchased on the GTN and placed in any shell of your choice. OR, you can collect the appropriate materials and have a crafter make these items for you.

IF you choose to run group content, you can run Hard Mode Level 55 flashpoints and get Elite Commendations and purchase this 69/30 gear from the Elite gear vendor. The whole piece (such as a chestpiece) has the title (for example) Black Market Targeter's MK-1 Jacket.

Feel free to PM me if you have additional questions. I will be happy to walk you through more of this type of stuff.

Hope this helps.
Istari - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant