View Single Post

Aikiyc
08.25.2013 , 10:33 PM | #332
I went back through the thread, starting on page 26 when Baarf announced the cessation of his updating this thread, and I announced an interest in starting a new one.

I count (roughly):
5 for
2 vehemently against
7 indifferent

Of those 14 people, I think 3, maaaybe 4 actually gave feedback instead of just saying something like "Hell no!" or "Meh," or "Hell yes." Plus 1 person who didn't give any for, against, or indifferent vibes but gave nice feedback on sniper/mara counting.

So... what? Of all the people on Ebon Hawk, of all the people who post to this thread... I get 4 people who actually give feedback, or comment on others' feedback, or engage in conversation of feedback?

Sorry, but I ain't doing no new PvP leaderboard thread until we get some community all up in here. And, on top of that, 2.4 is on the horizon. The old feedback is probably out of date now because fracking TEAM DEATHMATCH ARENAS LAWL is coming. Which I am not excited about. >.> But that's another story entirely.

Sorry for the attitude in this post. I'd love to do a new one, and am still up for doing a new one, but not having everyone on the same page to start a new one is just looking for disaster. The derps won't get it, the elitist wannabes will ***** about the restrictions, the PvEers will probably get all up in here and ***** just to ***** about us ************ at each other...

And the people against a new one will just say, "Told ya so!" :P
The Teltae Legacy
There's no escape from the mind.