, 10:49 PM
D5 Mantis > Defender Corvette > XS Freighter > BT-7 Thunderclap > X70B Phantom > Fury Сlass Interceptor.
1) d5 Mantis
- Perhaps, it's the only ship with a front "window" large enough to have a full view of any planet ahead...
- Just entered the ship? Cargo bay access to the right, GTN terminal and trading droid to the left and a scarecrow right in a front. Now that's a comfort.
- U r able to cut some corners by simply jumping over the railings.
- Captain's cabin is distant enough for crew members not to hear what is happening inside between u and your Mako tonight.
- Direct path from captain's cabin to the bridge. Which, btw, includes holocom, intercom and mailbox.
- Forcefield cage. Which could look better as a side "room", though...
- It is simply cozy.
- Landing, maneuvering and booster engines are all one and the same. I think it's quite optimal.
2) BT-7 Thunderclap
- With a bit of luck and skill, you could tear them out of your baby by hitting something, though...
- This ship looks pretty funny from the back side. Triangle fatass with 3 engines on some pin-thin sticks. I strongly wonder how is it possible that they doesn't tear themselves away during acceleration.
- The chairs everywhere. Dozens of them!
- Yellow-black striped, in some places, luv it.
- A whole personal cinema. A whole three rows of sitting places! And a nice sir-yes-sir ticket comptroller wardroid, also.
- I dont give any substance why the fog do i need those stupid Y-foils, but, at least, they could be pretty closed...
- Looking at the "bridge" (pilot cabin), i just think that if this damn hernia won't survive the crash landing, then nothing will...
3) XS Freighter
- The primary screwup here is a republic logo above the king sized captain's bed. Guys, this is a thing im not doing in the name of republic. Please remove.
- If not to mention this huge crates nearby...
- Also, this screwing ship is a screwing damned screwing maze. It has a fogging merciless counts of stairways and turning points. And thank gawd it doesn't have elevators as well...
- Ever heard about a nosebleed? It's a slang shortcut for pilot, leaving the vessel through front viewport on an impact occasion. It usually avoided by good safe belts and airbags. OR (seems) the window size, in case of THIS THAT thing...
- Ship's cannons r "looking" straightly forward and they are not able to move.
- Front viewport looking forward-upward... Mostly upward... 1+2 = ship's viewport and not rotatable cannons r "looking" in different directions. Oh please, it is simply cruel.
- It is the only ship with pilot cabin, outbuilded to the side of it like some hernia.
- Logically, this ship is minded so it could be used as some kind of assault landing shuttle. Look at all these safe chairs everywhere... And yet - did you ever saw or heard about an assault landing vessel with the release in a damned front of it? And did u ever thought, why you had not?
- As an overall - i'm getting some nasty feeling that there was some patent wars in a galaxy far away, and that all the good in- and ex- terior layouts got copyrighted and poor little Rendili just had to do THIS THAT this way...
- Or, well, its developers could just rely on chance that THIS THAT thing could be mistaken for some bigger ship wing-debris that got simply blasted out...
- Looks like you-know-what.
- Turrets are very best, they fold up and whirl in almost all the possible directions.
- Nice cargohold with a nice big shelves.
- I bet it have a lots of nice secret smuggling bays.
- That ship could be of much use to Trooper - look at this corridors, perfect for jogging.
4) Defender corvette
- Is it just a color or the damn thing really needs a dozen gallons of anti-corrosion fluid and a horde of lvl 55 Cleaner wookies with strength-augmented metal brushes and other similar gear?
- Screwing maze # 2.
- It is the only ship with a stripe of square viewports and a square "bridge" exterior. Dear developers, please kill the person that is keeping this stuff in ship designs.
- One of the best exteriors.
- Rotatable turrets.
- Red and fancy. Would fit better for smuggler...
- You can aqvoid the gold one by jumping on second floor from the stairs. Massive win.
- Looks smaller than XS due to all these additional floors. Still, just as roomy as an XS. Win.
- No supidly protruding components. Even the sensor array (remember "not even a scratch" in VI?) is hided behind the hammer head.
- Competitive design of the bridge and, perhaps, the most adequate window of pub ships.
- Clean, dammit.
- I bet you can even play football in holocom chamber.
- Beautyful softly lighted bedroom with nice IKEA shelving. Cozy.
[LIST][*]I am pretty kind and tolerant and patient, BUT TWO DAMN STATUES IN MY TEH BEDROOM?! Please remove them or turn them so they face the wall, at least. Me and Kira getting scruples. What if there are cams inside? What if some heavy bearded robe will want to check if me and Kira are violating something?
i dont know whos idea it was to put a camera to spy on u but i do know that kalyo didnt sneak a camera into your starship when no one was looking during the part when she was escorting doc to nemro to cure him of his disease