View Single Post

paowee
08.22.2013 , 12:11 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post
We cleared 4/5 TFB tonight. One shotted everything up until kephess. Spent about two hours/30 mins
The argument of clearing 4/5 in a new mode is a bit biased. Remember you are playing pretty much the same~ish mechanics and literally the same operation, that you have been accustomed to in 8-man, from 2-3 months ago. 8-man and 16-m mechanics are the same. Red reticles, puddles, etc. Only difference is the size of the room, and some boss might hit harder, one death may be allowed in 16, but in 8man it isnt, etc etc. It is impressive but like what i mentioned in another post, a better "challenge and competition" is when either of these guilds convert to either 8-man or 16-man and race each other there...

a new operation with new mechanics, with the same gear, at the same time. SG could easily go into 8man and say we did 4/5 in one night (3 months after they've been playing the same operation in 16). Hatred could easily go into 16-m and say we did 4/5 in one night (3 months after they've been playing the same operation in 8).

I don't think anything said after lotsa gearz and 3 months of seeing the content weekly will say anything at all. The "race" is over and right now the raiding guilds are just farming Kell Dragon and doing weird stuff like solo sin tanking 8-man Cartel Warlords in HM.

Have to say props to hatred alt healers for healing my squishy sin tank wearing (campaign proc heal relic and dreaguard absorb relic... -_-) throghout the entire ordeal... lol
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records