There are some steps to take to resolve this issue:
Please let us know if you have a continuing issue.
- Run Chkdsk to make sure there are no faulty sectors on the hard drive.
- Make sure your Anti-virus is not quarantining files. A new rule may have been generated automatically so you should check for this.
- Boot in safe mode with networking and retry.
- Run MemTest86+: Please see the following post for more information on running Memtest86+ and Chkdsk: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=1#post3954859
- Install the game on different hard drive.
- Install the game on different PC and transfer the files over the installed folder.
- Please avoid overclocking, as this affects the voltage on the RAM, leading to corrupted data.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
CLUELESS!!! your form letters don't work, quit stringing everyone along and fix the launcher.