OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??
View Single Post
03.13.2013 , 03:09 PM |
Quote: Originally Posted by
- This all started after the patch
- The problem is non existent with other MMO's, so it is not about the local connection or the ISP.
- This may be affected by a third party software like an anti-virus cos. some have it and some don't.
- Company may be trying to squeeze more money out of it, so they may be reducing the costs by removing some software, hardware or personnel out of the system which may be causing this problem.
- Either they have totally have no idea what to do or they already know what's going on but they don't want to fix it because of financial or other issues and just trying to keep us on suspense.
- The love of Star Wars keeps us in the game and they are counting on this.
- Customers with no problem is still enough for them and they don't really care enough about us yet.
Some of the above, all of the above or none of the above. You decide.
Seek and Destroy the weaklings.