View Single Post

BadOrb
03.08.2013 , 05:09 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
few? How's about 400+? I "hoarded" them for my horde of alts that will be coming "soon".

Can you say I am feeling messed over....
I must say I do feel rushed in spending my comms too one of my characters had 700+ , I bought the cargo bay legacy perk with my stipend. So I could store a whole bunch of mods for various characters even a coming soon character ( someone else is holding them for her ). I guess games do evolve and is it possible you could get to your first cargo bay and buy the 2nd one for 40 k , then send some comms for that alt ? I know again you are rushed a bit like I was before the server merge and now too. Good luck though , the armoring mods are the most important , you don't even really need the mod or enhancement for low levels below 20 or so.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12