Thread: TFB Secret Zone
View Single Post

03.06.2013 , 11:30 PM | #377
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
The dread seeded idea is looking more likely. Apparently there is a title that can be unlocked related to dread seeds.
On a related note I got the chance to kill some of the Dread-Seeded beings on the PTS

Tatooine: Sand Demon
Alderaan: Nerf
Hoth: Wampa

And found that they seemed tuned for 2+ players. The one on Tatooine has a regenerate ability that gives it a 10% that it will use twice within 9 seconds, thus forcing you to bring a 2nd player (if only for interrupts). I suppose a person could run a way and then charge it to interrupt the heal, but it's clearly meant for 2+ people. I two manned it (no companions) in full Arkanian and it was easy. I suspect it's meant to be done with either 6 people in Dread Guard or 4 people in Basic (level 66 gear).

The Wampa hit a bit harder than the Sand Demon but not by much. The Wampa had either an interrupt or a really short stun.

I haven't bothered with Lucky on Corellia, but apparently someone on the PTS has already tried using the Orb on Lucky so it's not the Dread-Seeded Rancor. I'm curious if the Dread-Seeds have anything to do with the Terror from Beyond or some ancient weapon on Lethon (aka Rakata Prime).
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!