View Single Post

Nazomishi
03.05.2013 , 07:20 PM | #7
This is highly upsetting to me as my display name is one I used for a short period of time when I pre-ordered the old republic. I was trying to replace one I had used for nearly 10 years at the time but the one I used for the pre-order did not stick. I did find one I am VERY happy with a few weeks before the game deployed. Since my pre-order was with the old one and could not be changed I decided to live with it since my email could be changed and was what I logged in with and saw on a day to day basis.

So now I'm stuck with a name that not only do I use for NOTHING it in fact annoys the hell out of me. I havent even thought of the name in more than a year.

I dont care if I have to pay a bit to have it changed but there needs to be a CLEAR and EASY to use way to change user names if we are having to log in with them.

If I knew this was going to happen a year ago I would have scrapped the characters I had and made a new account but now that I have nearly 4 50's and half a dozen other characters in their twenties that would be a MASSIVE waste of time.