View Single Post

Gidien
01.31.2013 , 10:02 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Hovergame View Post
Ok. since you are so happy, CONGRATULATIONS ! GG MAN, YOU ARE SO GREAT
If, to you, it doesn't make sense, it just shows that you DON'T UNDERSTAND. Nothing more, nothing else and yes, to me it makes sense that some rare individuals, have a better "perception" of stealth.

Again, a character in plain sight ---> agro. If not, you are "too far" and the mob doesn't SEE you. Yes, even if you are at 5m, with a gun, dancing and chatting with your team, he doesn't see you. The agro in this situation is related to VISION. But once you are stealthed, the agro range isn't related to vision anymore, and why on Earth should it be the same ? Do you SEE and EAR at the same distance ? Do you smell things at the same distance ?

This will be my last post in this thread, I'm feeling like it I was trying to explain something to a 4 year old child shouting "NO YOU ARE WRONG".
Probably because to 90+% of the MMORPG population you are wrong. As a stealther I am not supposed to be able to use one of my primary skills in my class missions because we don't want people stealthing by bosses/trash in other content
Gidien
Misfit Squad--Misfit Brotherhood
Jedi Covenant