View Single Post

Roshe
01.31.2013 , 10:32 AM | #111
I don't understand why there's such an outcry. (Let me explain that I pve and do not pvp).

We've had a couple game events now that were pve in nature. Now, we're getting an event that has pvp in it and everyone is up in arms. On top of that, the pvp'ers are complaining that they had to pve to do the earlier events so it's only fair that pve'ers have to pvp this time.

Well, nobody forced anybody to do any of the previous events. You pvp'ers didn't have a gun to your head. If you didn't want to pve, you didn't have to. However, if you wanted to take part in those events, you sucked it up and did it.

Now, the shoe's on the other foot. Nobody will force anyone to do these events if they don't want to. If you don't like pvp, don't do it, but if you want to reap the rewards of this event, then you're going to have to do it. It's only fair.

I may not like it either, but if I want to participate in it, then I understand that I'm just going to have to group up and do it and hope my group is better than their group. If I decide it's not worth it, then I'll stop and I won't worry about it.

Why all the fuss? Seems pretty simple to me.