View Single Post

uziforyou
01.31.2013 , 10:09 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by skiibyrd View Post
Serioiusly, do people not visit and quest on Ilum already... a planet where there already is PvP area's, and a place you can be steamrolled if your not careful? I would also like to point out, to those with concern, that Ilum had a specific and DEDICATED place for PvP area last time, it was not the whole planet, and it seems like a lot of people with concern are just freaking out for no reason.

*Get some recruit gear

*Prepare yourself for PvP (and if your playing on a PvP server, then please DO NOT complain about open world PvP, its what you chose to do)

*Practice, and play some PvP matches... it isnt brain science

People have gotten too comforable with this game, and are used to sitting on the fleet for most of their play time, a place where they are safe. If I had it my way, the fleet would be destroyed, and you would have the chance of being attacked anywhere, at anytime. If they do this right, it could really add a very important element to this game that its been lacking for almost a whole year.

Those of us who have been here since the beginning, and experienced Ilum and its open would PvP would probably agree that the issue of it being released is NOT you being attacked, its going to be if the engine can support the large scale battles, and not play at only .5 framerate, then crash your game.
This may come as a shock to you but not every likes PvP which means they don't want to practice, play matches or do anything else associated with it. Being aware of this isn't brain science.
"When you're bleeding out in a ditch on some muckball planet it's not headquarters that comes to save you, it's the guy next to you."