View Single Post

mikebevo
01.30.2013 , 02:44 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Evastian View Post
If you can really clear nightmare mode content without keybinding every single key then I'm looking forward to hitting 50.
Nothing in this game is that difficult.

I have outed myself with two groups I play with to being a clicker in this thread. Before reading it here they had no clue I healed clicking. One of the other healers swears I am just trolling in this thread because they don't want to admit that a hybrid keybind clicker outperforms them in HPS and AMP. I will say they are better healers than me, I would have never been able to get to the level in content without their advice and suggestions, but now I more than pull my weight in any operations even if I don't do it the "our way only" way.

I am going to start playing more a pure keybind player. Still going to hybrid it in progression, because I am better at that now, but I will do other ops, dailies and HMFP as a pure keybind until I get extremely comfortable with it again. Then I will do 5 weeks of pure keybind progression and compare it to the previous 5 weeks of hybrid and play the one that give me the greatest HPS and AMP. I am not worried about movement or speed because I already use keybinds for all that stuff, so pure keybinds will do nothing for that in my case.