View Single Post

ArchangelLBC
01.30.2013 , 12:07 AM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by Kajuana View Post

I'll give you an example.
Take Commando for instance. Everyone cries they suck in PVP. Really?
I can make 18K of your HP go away in what would seem like 1.5s for you.
You leave me alone, I'm going to blow a hole in you and your team.
But you put a glowstick me? I'm pretty much dead unless another glowstick comes to save my ***.
Sounds very Star Wars to me. You don't like this play style? Go heals or roll another char.
Yes they really suck in PVP. What are you doing in anything that seems like 1.5s that is going to take away 18k of my HP? I must have missed that ability. Also pretty much any DPS will blow a hole in your team if they're left alone. Snipers still do it better since it's not enough to notice a sniper is there. You also have to actually get to him.

Scrapper scoundrels?
I can cap objectives better than anyone with my tranquilizer dart and flash grenade.
I can devastate an entire team with Fly-by while they try to secure objectives.
I can stun a healer every 30s for 4s.
No I can't beat any glowstick in 1v1 from full health.
But if they are down to 14K HP, they will never survive. I just have to be patient in stealth.
Sounds very Star Wars to me. You don't like this play style? Go heals or roll another char.
-Assassins would like to have a word with you on who caps nodes better
-Infiltration Hybrids can stun a healer for 4s every 15
-Who in Star Wars was even known for stealth?

Tank Shadow Hybrid with DPS gear?
1v1 champion thanks to high burst for 10s (2000dps) and single target CCs.
Cap-staller / capper
Great "last-mile" ball carrier
Quick finisher using obstacles (fire pits, bridges)
Downside? Very squishy. Dies immediately once CCed or focus fired. (any Tank Shadow Hybrid you find hard to kill are wearing tank gear, in which case, they should not be able to kill you)
Horrible DPS after 10s.
Horrible DPS after 10s? LOL If anything, depending on exactly which flavor of Tank shadow hybrid we're talking about, their DPS is back loaded. Squishy is also a relative term.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd