View Single Post

01.29.2013 , 01:55 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Hmm, I did talk about Guardian Leap/Intercede some, I did not mention the AoE taunt part of it though. I mentioned how it gave 8% self-heal with the vindicator 2 set bonus. I will admit, that even though I have a Shadow and a Guardian tank, my shadow tank is my main, and I've played my Guardian tank far less than my Shadow tank, so it's possible I may not know as much about the Guardian tank . What spec do you use?
Sorry! I figured it missed it

Below is what I'm currently running. You can still do some decent DPS with this spec and can run it with a mix of DPS and tank gear (My saber/belt/bracer are DPS, modded 27s pve armorings). What's nice is that when you want to you can pretty much become unkillable (for 10seconds-ish) even without a healer. Popping cooldowns + WZ adrenal + your passive damage reduction means an entire team of 8 couldn't kill you before your cooldowns wear out. If you can somehow get a leap in there for the extra 20% damage reduction.... That's 94% damage reduction before taking armor into consideration (this is the unkillable part). You'll take so little damage in fact that your small heals from focused defense will probably keep you at 100% health.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =