View Single Post

Smashbrother
01.28.2013 , 09:07 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
Does assassin in tank stance does more damage then jugg in tank stance? yes
does assassin in tank stance has more armor and def cool downs then most jugg hybrids? no.
more damage, less armor reduction. seems fine.
plus, can tankasin swap to crazy derp smash in matter of 10 seconds? nope.
jugg hybrid in dps gear is more tanky in pvp then half tank gear assasin in tank stance.
I have both, if I'm to tank for my team in pvp, I preffer jugg. beter carrier, easy to swap from tanking hybrid to full out dps, better last man standing to interrupt caps.
If you complain for tankasin to be op if he killed your jugg hybrid, then it's l2p issue.
Guardian tanks are completely reliant on their def CDs to survive any type of FF. Too bad the two good ones are on a 3m cd. Outside of warding call and saber ward, guardian tanks are easier to kill than sin tanks.

People want guardians a MT mostly because of g leap and their spammable free aoe slow that keeps the whole enemy team slowed at all times. If the guardian lost those, sins would probably be better MTs in pvp.

And the 0/27/14 spec does plenty good dps, and will nearly hold it's own against focus guardians on most maps, but with the extra utility of double stealth and fastest node reinforcement. Plus focus spec is inevitably going to get nerfed somehow.