View Single Post

Tatile
01.25.2013 , 01:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Oooo...tough one on that. I was actually thinking if they implemented SGR flirts, they might try to go heavier on the male/male route OR just give an even split, but with your question there, it makes me wonder, if they might have not chosen to add any OGR flirt options in Makeb (likely doubtful, but you never know).
No, they won't scrap OGR [Flirt]s on Makeb because then all the SGRA and general romance detractors will complain about the "favouritism" and "oppression" of straight people. I ask about lesbian vs. straight women [Flirt]s because some people still labour under the assumption that only pervy straight-men play female characters and there absolutely no real lesbians whatsoever, and real women players are made of wishes and tinfoil - I'm hoping that such a perception has not infected the writing staff of Bioware: Asutin, but the lack of straight-women [Flirt]s is still a problem.

To be honest, I am rather expecting the [Flirt]s options to favour straight men, then lesbians, straight women and then gay men. You can probably guess my reasoning for this quite easily.

Edit: I had 650 posts in the previous thread XD And I came into half-way through!