View Single Post

RikuvonDrake
01.23.2013 , 12:47 PM | #321
Hey Tman, as impressive as always and I am trying to copy your every move, or well at least I am trying to learn from you regarding gear, rotations and stuff, I love the watchman specc and since you are the best, I try to learn as much as possible. Anyway, I was wondering if you had time for a few questions regarding rotations and gear setups, I would also like to note that I am not spending much time at the dummy, I only PvE.

1. I noticed that your relics are the Elite War Hero ones, why not the Dread Guard that are "supposed" to be best in slot for sentinels, are the Elite War Hero that much better?

2. Should I "Save" Zen for Overload Saber or/and should I save Overload Saber for Zen, I mean if I have 24-26 stacks and Saber comes off cooldown, should I use it or save for zen? Same with Zen, lets say I have 30 stacks and Saber comes off cooldown in 2-3s, should I save my stacks for it?

3. How much should I use force charge, every time it comes off cooldown as an focus builder or should I rather use strike?

4. Why is your parser site always in German, I cry for myself when trying to see your rotation, I studied English, Spanish and Italian, never German
Deposer of The Dread Masters - Gate Crasher - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rebel Dream | Riku
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd