View Single Post

Halabit
01.22.2013 , 05:47 PM | #12
What is enough is enough. This is not the first time , this is xxx time you do this for Red Eclipse.

You cost me like 3h of my life. I have to do now again on my alt all Alderan datacrons from start plus finish all Alderan storyline missions.

This only happens on Red Eclipse , I had a feeling that "megaservers" was just a PR for merging servers and its true. This are ordinary server from launch and this just shows they cant handle so much online people at one time as they couldn't do it in launch.

Do something about it or make a new server. I love 1 pve server but if you gonna do rollbacks once per week ( sometime there was twice ) then really I don't know what to say about you being proffesional and ear your pay.

Also where are peeps from EA Ireland on this forums , I don't see anyone , there was once EU CM that posted one message (before launch) how he gonna be there for us EU peeps and I didn't saw him again. If EU staff don't do their job as they should just move all server to USA or well do what you have to do.