View Single Post

Elyssandra
01.22.2013 , 01:18 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRavenous View Post
I guess they think that after someone instructed them on gearing for Hard Mode flashpoints or PvP, that everyone should have that knowledge somehow come to them spontaneously out of thin air, without anyone having to pass on their knowledge. Because, now that they've know how to gear, they don't have time to stop and teach others, they're too busy scrambling for mad lootz that only really exists as a few bytes of info on a harddrive.
Well... courtesy and respect for others goes both ways.
The expectation cannot be solely on others to "pass on knowledge" without each individual also making an effort to learn or find out things for themselves.
OP dings 50 and queues for a tier 2 flashpoint without doing the most rudimentary check of asking someone or even searching the forums (OP is very active on forums) - why is the onus on other players to explain things to OP?

Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRavenous View Post
I guess they think that after someone instructed them on gearing for Hard Mode flashpoints or PvP, that everyone should have that knowledge somehow come to them spontaneously out of thin air...
Knowledge can be gained in a multitude of ways - thin air being the east successful of these - so I would recommend you and OP stay away from that method and stick to google, dulfy and the large number of informative websites, guild/ friends chat and forums.