View Single Post

Tamanous
01.22.2013 , 12:12 PM | #83
For simply fun factor I would have to say my gunslingersniper (prefer agent story by far but gunslingers are just more "slick" than snipers) tops all others I've played.

They are simply just hella fun. I enjoy the tactical aspect of them. No other class is so dependent on choice of engagement and all of their builds are enjoyable. Every time I start playing a melee class I find it comes down to: Get into melee ... faceroll keyboard ... run around like a maniac.

Gunslinger/snipers require 360 degree, 40m+ awareness and perfect choice set up which I enjoy. Many times I have realized that I lost a fight entirely based upon where I decided to engage from and from rotation choices. Someone might kill me easily and then next fight I kill them more easily simply because of tactical choices. Few classes have this extra layer of complexity. Perhaps frustrating to some, I find it interesting and enjoyable. As well, of all the classes, they seem to be good from their collection of abilities and least reliant on 1 or 2 gimmick powers which so many other classes completely rely upon.