View Single Post

Merwanor
01.20.2013 , 12:48 PM | #34
Body type 1 is way to skinny for both male and female in my opinion, but they can fit for Sith Inquisitors I guess, I am not sure why i think so, I just do :P

Type 2 is the normal and healthy physique of both male and female, and the one I use on most of my characters.

Type 3 body I do use for two of my characters. My Sith Warrior has to be type 3 or he would look to weak for a menacing sith lord, and it fits their armors better, at least the Juggernaut armors. Also my male bounty hunter is also using type 3 body type, mostly because he has such a gruff voice and a smaller body just did not fit.
Troopers should have a type 3 body type if they are using those heavy auto cannons, they look to big for type 2-1 body and a type 4 trooper makes no sense.

Type 4 body types are the hardest to fit I think, for females they are fine, as their type 4 is just more buxom or a curvy version of type 2. But if you think of the classes, I would think a Smuggler or Jedi Counselor would fit this body type. For male type 4, I would pick the same classes, and maybe the inquisitor.

When I pick how I look in SWTOR, i always think to myself, what would fit best for this character, their lifestyle etc. And also the voice actor has to fit the look.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.