View Single Post

ZakRinWolf
01.20.2013 , 01:04 AM | #47
Only completed Smuggler, Bounty Hunter and Sith Warrior story lines, working on an Inquisitor next though I have started Trooper and Agent.

BH: everyone after Mako. Gault has grown on me but I still wanted to shoot him on Tatooine. Torian bores me, 'nuff said. Blizz cracks me up but beyond occasional bits of comedic relief he's kinda useless for me. And I think enough has been said about Skadge so I won't beat that dead horse by repeating what's already been ranted. The guy never took the hint when I was glad he said he was leaving.

SW: Personally I love Vette but I can see how she would tick off those trying to roll a Dark side Warrior, so I'll be glad to take her off anyone's hands Quinn, though, puts me to sleep, and it didn't make sense for my Warrior to let him live after throwing him a beating. I also wouldn't lose any sleep if Pierce and Broonmark suddenly disapeared...

As for Kaliyo, I just started on Dromund Kaas with my Agent so I haven't really spent enough time with her to say yay or nay, but I will admit when I first read about her before starting my Agent I was concerned she would annoy the heck out of me, but so far hasn't yet. I suppose I have until Alderaan to find out...
Quote: Originally Posted by ZakRinWolf View Post
One word: shotgun. Let's see a Jedi block an entire spray.