View Single Post

mothear
01.19.2013 , 01:40 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
I could give you what is probably going to be a number 1 reason why, depending on how they structured this event. The one thing many people hate doing, even in a video game, is feeling like they just wasted their time. Especially if said people have a more limited time frame to play due to work, school, wife, kids, or just life in general. And the fact is if someone has just spent 45 minutes, an hour, 2 hours, or whatever trying to get something completed and have someone come out of nowhere and gank them forcing them to start back over having just wasted (or at least feeling like they just wasted) that time they have spent with their more limited play schedule.

Now to be quite frank, given the nature of your posts I don't expect you to grasp that and even if you do I foresee you caring so little that you will come back with some rote Halo kiddie response of "I feast on the their tears" or some other ridiculous nonsense. So odds are I am wasting my breath and would've been better served talking to the wall next to me, but I figure it was worth a shot to try.
I get where you are coming from but maybe you are missing something and that is, 'maybe this event isn't made for you, in the same way that the last event had no PvP in it'.

Perhaps if the people who dislike PvP can see this instead of giving the impression that they are entitled to do all events in their own play style then there may be less unjustified complaining.