View Single Post

Jeralrik
01.18.2013 , 06:51 AM | #3
I just logged in this morning an my character selection screen now shows 5 characters active that I can play an the other 6 are inactive, when last night I had 11 with 1 more I could create an most of the emotes now show that I can't use an says I need to be a sunscriber, though at the bottom of my character selection screen says You are a SUBSCRIBER. I checked my account an my payment did go through on the 12th an I did get my cartel coins so something is screwing up in my account somewhere. I also went an got my lowest level character killed I still do not have the correct rez on spot I have to release to a med center.
Starting to feel like my account is flagged prefered instead of as a subscriber I can't tell you if I can or cannot do Operations as the Find Group Que never finds groups for the Operations an I noticed that I was unable to enter the WZ's yesterday thought it might have bugged out on me.
Jung Ma server seems to have a lack of people uninterested in queing for operations wish Group Finder worked cross server to find groups.

Thanks for any help that can be offered.
Han Solo: Naw. I don't buy that Ancient Hocus-Pocus. Give me a Blaster over the "Force" any day.
Xium Algiz -Sage
Feralrik Algiz-Gunslinger