Yeah my sniper used the ship droid. Some heals is better than Kaliyo opening that hole in her face.
Your sniper and my marauder should have droid-heals adventures together.
I liked Vette but I think it's weird to make a Twilek pirate a Sith Warrior companion for so much of the game, for story/roleplaying reasons. You just can't imagine Darth Vader running around with his blaster-wielding girlfriend.
Not Darth Vader, disappointingly enough, but their Darth Malgus had a blaster-slinging Twi'lek girlfriend. You can see them in the ?Empire?'s very first cinematic, the one you see when you install the game. I don't see the appeal myself, but the writers were in fact modeling the Warrior/Twi'lek thing on somebody in canon. (Then again, Malgus got to kill his...)
Companions I didn't want to begin with:
- Ashara: Could this irate twelve-year-old get any more annoying? I still can't figure out how she got onto my ship. I try to recall the Taris questline and there is just no logic. I'm running on the hypothesis that she's secretly a super genius who manipulated and/or Force Tricked her way onto my ship for her own purposes, because I can think of no other explanation for her presence.
- Tharan: If you try to explain basic English words in that condescending tone again I'll punch you in the face. Speaking of which...
- Guss. Sorry, too scummy to live, and (in-character) useless if he does live. I was glad that I did get to suckerpunch him. And...
- Doctor Lokin. This man is probably smarter than I am. He blackmailed me into taking him with me but I'd rather have shot him then and there for security reasons.
- Risha: Hate that she's squatting on my ship. MINE, the one I sweated to earn for 15 levels. Hate that I can't express skepticism for her great plan. Hate that,
- SCORPIO. I love her, but giving that entity a HoloNet uplink pretty much makes me culpable for the destruction of civilization as we know it somewhere down the line. I guarantee it.
Companions I didn't want by the end:
- Corso. He's the one with whom I discovered that you can't stop romance conversations once you've started. He'll just keep coming at you forever. As if he weren't enough of a control freak to begin with.
- Quinn. 'Nuff said.
- Kaliyo. Likewise. (Even though I adore the character.)