This week we bring you the nerve-racking and yet immensly rewarding 3-man kill of Firebrand and Stormcaller.
It took us quite a while to devise a strategy for this kill and the execution allowed for very little, if any, mistakes in healing, damage dealing, and mitigation. Beating the enrage timer while healing through the insane amount of damage was the main challenge here.
- Ny'sha XS Freighter Flyby after shield phases was crucial in order to beat the enrage timer, dealing 52k damage.
- Throughout the fight each of the damage dealers used 3x[Exotech Attack Adrenal] and Inspiration twice.
- Firebrand's linked enrage lasted 120 seconds and dealed 385k damage - 3209HPS were needed to survive during that stage!
- The damage dealers couldn't leap to Firebrand nor move after getting into position. Moving meant either going out of melee range or stepping into range of the 12 Trandoshan Shooters eager to kill us.
- We beat the enrage timer by... 2 seconds
- We needed quite a bit of time for our heart rates to settle down, after the fight our fingertips were tingling!
I must tell you, it doesn't get any better than this, it truly feels like an heroic accomplishment!
[Video] Toth and Zorn 3 manned